SHARON BRESLAU - Your Real Estate Expert for the CATSKILL MOUNTAINS and HUDSON VALLEY
Real Estate Services for Ulster County, the Catskill Mountains and the Mid Hudson Valley
A quick, heartfelt, thank you for all that you've done for us. After our first weekend in our new home - we are more thrilled and happy than we know what to do with. We love every single bit of the house, the property, the area - it exceeds what we ever thought was possible. You made this process - known to be long and arduous - quick and a pleasure.
Thank you again, you have our recommendations across the board to anyone looking for assistance - or friends - in Ulster County. Once we get more settled in, drinks over at our new home will happen.
xo Maggie & Dennis (and Gilman and Gochu)
There is so much information on the internet these days when shopping for a home, it takes a truly gifted agent to cut through the noise and help someone find a home they love - you are one of the best!
You found us a home that was totally off our radar screen and it couldn't have been a more perfect match for our family! If you hadn't shown us our home, we would probably still be looking!
Thank you for your skilled guidance from start to finish and thank you for your warm welcome to the community!
...Thank you Sharon for ALL of your amazing support and help in our real estate journey. You are hands-down the best! Anyone looking to buy property should consult with Sharon. She really goes the extra acre... Marietta Abrams Brill
Alyse and I wanted to take a moment to thank you for helping us find the house of our dreams. As first time home buyers, we were unsure and weary of the home buying process including the dreaded mortgage application! After having the door shut in our faces from other mortgage brokers, it was you who took the time to explain what we needed to do in order to make our dreams come true and introduced us to the right people. You were patient with us, listened to our desires, assisted us with all our questions and, not to mention, gave us great advice! Not only are you awesome at what you do, but you are a great person just to be around! We just love your sense of humor and energy. You truly made the home buying process a real pleasure! We will be sure to call you when we are ready to do our renovations!!!
New Paltz, NY 12561
“Sharon is a wonderful, spirited, and intelligent woman who takes a great deal of pride in her abilities with clients in her real estate career. She is committed to serving her clients' interests first and foremost, with the utmost of integrity.
Playful, humorous, outgoing and quick are all accurate descriptions of her spirit. Sharon gets the job done, with gusto. As any well educated business woman, if she does not know the answer to a question, she certainly knows where to find the right answer, promptly.” March 27, 2009
Harris Safier, Owner, Principal Broker, Westwood Metes & Bounds Realty, Ltd.
In the six months since we closed on the house, we've been having a lot of fun getting to know the area and discovering interests that we never knew we had (like gardening and woodworking and cooking -- we're obsessed!). We jumped right into all of the happenings in Ulster and all over the Hudson Valley, including:
- Dressing up and marching in the New Paltz Halloween parade on our first full day as homeowners.
- Antiquing in Saugerties, hanging out at the bookstore, and trying all of the restaurants in town.
- Meeting all of the neighbors and throwing what seems like the first block party ever.
- Falling in love with Moose Crossing in Olive, and buying entirely too much bear themed house accessories.
- Pancakes at Sweet Sue's in Phonecia, followed by tubing at Hunter Mountain.
- More food in Rhinebeck and Red Hook.
- Hiking and seeking out waterfalls in Peekamoose.
- Signed up for BigGayHudsonValley.com and went to several events, including a drag show in Hudson, a marriage equality vigil in New Paltz, and several events in Kingston.
- Joined Bethel Woods and picked out a whole lot of concerts to see this summer.
- Went to Monticello to hang out with the "Gays of Sullivan County", another country social group we found on Facebook.
- Reading the Hudson Valley Magazine food blog and trying new restaurants, the latest an amazing Mexican place in Ellenville.
- Also working our way through the Hudson Valley Zagats guide.
- Visited all of the old Jewish Catskills resorts, including the Nevelle.
- A tour of CIA in Poughkeepsie, followed by dinner.
- Visits to the Catskill Native Nursery, and planning a native Catskill nursery.
- Walked the entire path of the Ashokan Reservoir.
- Found the fun parts of Kingston (they exist!)
- Bought a guide to wildlife footprints and signs, and discovered all sorts of local critters. (we're eagerly awaiting our first bear sighting).
The best part of our house has actually been the thing that was originally our biggest concern -- the location. While we're a ways away from anything, we're actually central to not only all of Ulster County, but Sullivan and Dutchess too. We didn't pick a town, but now we can access all of them!
Thanks for helping us make this all a reality. It's much more interesting than drinking vodka tonics in a dark, east village bar!